Sunday, March 15, 2009

Congratulation Siew Leh!!!

Qiang Qiang Qiang Qiang~~

Deng Deng Deng Deng~~~


Welcoming our new Graduate from UTAR~~


+Siew Leh+

it's a great day, but unfortunely i can't go into the hall because i don't have invitation card~ ShiT invitation card lar....


so, can do what? wait lar...


wait for long long time at outside to meet her..


lastly, i meet her also...hehe


we take photgraph for this meaningful celebration~so sweet~here we are...

*clap clap clap clapping* wahaha~

become her photographer too (#-#)


then, go back home alone again.....



lets c my narcissism photo @~@this is the flower+winnie the pooh i gave her~c..how good i am~~

~the end~

here come my story of the day....

sad sad sad....

*sob sob weep weep*

i quarrel again with my best fren again >.<
this time i didn't retort her...she just hang up the phone.. tud..tud...tud...
i didnt mean to angry her, but she must be angry with me very much, i think...

i wonder have FOREVER FRIENDSHIP in my life???
my answer is yes....
till today....
i start to doubt on this..
ok..stop here....very imitate...

come to my studies... my auditing text book has left on the table beside my laptop for few days, till today, still on same page...c how 'hardworking' i am...
then how??
cham lo...
audit tutorial not yet done...
law tutorial not yet done...
auditing reading not yet done...
accounting theory reading not yet done...
what is the things that i had done in my life???
nothing....nothing......
suddenly empty in my brain...
*sigh*

0 Comments: