Friday, March 13, 2009

welcoming my new blog again...last blog...if i am hardworking enough, i may write it everyday..haha

new blog

new words

everything is new

even my water bottle still new =.=



i am gonna to have one more year, thats mean this year 2009 to complete my degree programme

this semester, yr3 sem1, look like, yeah..u are gonna graduated soon...i hope so..

some of my frens had been graduated and me? still hanging round with those little boys and gals in uni life...

auditing, i taken before in my diploma course.. now, need to retake...

accounting theory, i also taken before in my diploma course... again, need to retake..., it's more tougher...hanging around with the accounting termsssssss!!!!

company law, same lar.... taken before..but no choice..

*regret to study diploma in my hometown*

+weep weep+




last few days, i had bought some cute book marks for my frens including myself...


unluckily, my fren wan to kacau me...then, u think wat had they done for me?

they taken one of the book mark with the LOVE shaped, given to 1 guy in my class.... gosh!!

they give him without my permission!!! and write some disgusting words on it!!!

then, how? i never talk to that guy... when see him in college, we both may be thinking the same word

till today, even 1 word also dont have, so bad.........


and now... i am going to study again...audit..too many to study...accounting theory too many to study..company law...forgive me, not yet have a book, so how? kanasai indian lecturer #@&%*%

0 Comments: