Friday, April 24, 2009

apa saja lah...

yesterday, 24th of april
was a buddy of mine, Betty
24th Birthday.
Congratulate her ^^
she phone me to go to celebrate her birthday
at last, i didn't go
coz i had no transport
this is the second time where i give air plane to my friends

the first time is when jojo still at kl
she also invite me to go to celebrate her birthday
but now she flied to australia
and i regret for it
she's my primary school fren
we know each other for almost 13 years
she had just married on 22 of feb
coz she love 2 very much
it's too late to congratulate her

today
i will have my new roomate again
yenny kok, a fren of mine
i like her very much
coz she looks funny and talkative gal
i had drove along the way to alpha condo
from bangsar to setapak
fortunately i didnt get lost
arrive at 5.30am
the security guard scold me for too early to move things
he said: where got ppl move house when the sun still sleeping?
i thought to myself that, i had be moved out in the early morning when everyone still in their dream at 2-3am
even yenny felt weird where she give me reason that will coz ghost coming wif her
gosh! terrible superstitious!! haha
with ah mai, karyn, aki, yenny and me
soon we move all the things
and go to have breakfast near by
then go home luuu...

karyn and me go to have second injection for cervical cancer vaccine at BP, uptown
my hand feel pain and wobbly and rough
i had not sleep well for these few days
and got flu again but now is ok ady
this afternoon after bath i having a long nap again

tonite dinner, DOMINO again

cost rm55 and get a free rugula pizza voucher becoz they are late for delivery
bluahahaha!!!

recently, i just reformat my laptop again becoz i just bought a new window xp software

does it look like diferrent from the normal xp?
so far, i like it much
beside, i am going to change the CD again becoz i found it still got error during thr reformation.
i am gonna to change another CD

one more thing to say,
i just change my table due to my newly roomate want my table which have drawer
and now i have a bigger table which i like it so much
wagaga..i aim for it long time ady!!

c how much thing i can put in this big table than the previous one!

0 Comments: