Wednesday, April 15, 2009

bored..

Monday
the most happiest thing is i don't have class..syiok nya
but then, i need to study for Company Law that ONLY 20% in final marks
i totally didn't eat any things except oat on that day
that's why i'm just like hungry ghost when i go to Section 17 to buy food to satisfy my thirsty on food
i bought 麻辣版面+ecomonic vegetarian rice+6 satay+ikan lekor+kuih goreng pisang+3 pcs of半个月亮+(大包+麦粥)for the next morning breakfast
can u imagine how much i ate that night?
then continuing study for law law law...separate legal entity...i will never forget about it!!

Tuesday
today still same..
my dinner is spaghetti
i have not eat it for quit a long time
and yet, the mee and the source had bought since last year
still, i go to Section 17 to buy some chips again...
satay+半个月亮+龙眼水+木耳凉茶(i think so, don knw the name)
i failed my spaghetti today again...the taste was not so good
but still can finish it =="
Let's see

over boiled the mee and too much indeed like a mountain ><
i become fatty ;-(

Recently, i am watching an english tv series named Merlin , introduced by my friend
it was quite a good tv series to watch,
mainly about a magician called Merlin who is the helper of Arthur, future King of Camerlot
everyday an episod, i will finish it in thirteen days.
now, i had watched till episod 6.
nowadays, i always push myself to watch more english movies, tv series, songs and etc. to improve my language
i regret for that when i was in college i didn't maintain well for my english level till now, i am suffering from it.

tomoro,
ohhh nopess
is today morning
i will having my company law exam at 9am-10am
after that i am gonna to buy some stocks(food)
if not, i'm gonna dying without FOOD!!!!
sincerely, still running out of money,
but then when my sister ask me, had u buy for your skin care products?
i said:"not yet, i'm gonna to buy food first then i just can buy it, if i don't eat, i will die, if i die, what for the skin care use?"
haha..this is what i told her
from this, i truely know that i am indeed really a lazy girl to do some skin cares
有一句话说:世界上没有丑女人,只有懒女人
that's correct to decribe about myself.
but i know, one day i become older, i will really very very ugly,
so now, i tried to push myself also to do more skin cares.

i am gonna sleep.
good night, everyone.

0 Comments: