Sunday, April 12, 2009

Randomly...

On Friday, we were having our last Accounting Theory class at 5.30pm to 7.30pm before Ah Yap flied oversea to Shanghai. That day, we ate Domino again.. again.. Actually wanted to invite Doreen to come our home to eat with us. Unfortunately, we failed to invite her again.. Because of her appearance in my home for last few days, i really felt happy and appreciate that. After she went back to hostel again, life still same make me dizzy anyway...

Let's see my dinner on Friday,




Yesterday, that's Saturday
the day i looking forward to
+++PC Fair 2009+++
Karyn, Kevin and me
3 of us shopping in PC fair
every year still the same
crowded with people
really PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA
this year i didn't expect to buy many things
i am running out of money!!!><
but, i still manage to buy some at the end
i had bought the things in my mind
i was satisfied with the PC fair
but, there's one thing that i am not satisfy with
no bigger and specified speaker venue
only sensonic, e-view and bla bla bla...
just a few stalls
there's someone told me that august pc fair will have more about that
okie, then i wait for that~
the most thing made me angry is my brother went to pc fair at kuching also
then, he bought a new Atlec Lansing speaker...arghhhh!!!
Let's see my gain yesterday,

not bad too (0_0)

today is the day where Jesus renascence
i am actually going to DUMC church with Karyn
but, i can't manage myself to get up in the morning
so, i stay in home HALILUYAH
i am a buddhist indeed =="

this Wednesday i will having my Company Law mid term exam
20% of mid term for final marks
20% of assignment which i had done it
so, i am trying to read it, memorise it or anything that can pass my exam
hope that i can do my best
i hate the law terms, its really hard to remember it..
uuhhh...so, i am trying to get use to it for my exam
that's it.

one more,
in the following 2-3 weeks,
i had
1 50% assignment + 22 questions for accounting theory + 23 for auditing + 1 essay question include in the assessment of assignment
can u imagine how can i finish it all??
i definitely can't do the questions if i don't study
die lar... i need to spend more time in reading than doing the tutorials

gambate

0 Comments: