Wednesday, April 29, 2009

no topic

less than a month i will be having final exam
currently still have one assignment ongoing
around 8-9days to work for it
after 2 weeks 'holiday'
gonna sit in the class for whole days on Mon and Tues
recently, addicted in Restaurant City after Pet Society in FACEBOOK
stucked in front of the laptop
surfing forums, PPStv, eating, sleeping..

this friday, labour day
we will be going to have a movie- X men
~hohoho~

yeaterday night
my cousin bring me out to have dinner again
my 7th uncle and aunty come to kl
then we having dinner together
before i come back home
he gave me 10+ of fishes from Sabah
actually for his wife
but then she now having weird liking
then he give me
so how?
i dont know how to cook fish..
whatever la..
i just take it

on ya, forget to mention
i will upgrade to be aunt again~
eventually my sister-in-law pregnant
they had married for over 10 years and now
they gonna plan to have baby
coz they passing the toughest time in kl
studying and working
and now, they are living better than before
i really admire of my cousin's braveness
10+ years ago
he left home at the age of 18
with his wife to kl

tonight
the dinner was vege and FISH
dont waste it
then i cook it
haha

see the fish really look bad
my technique still not good enough
1st time mah...will improve it de..
but the taste was good indeed

during this few weeks i will be busy
doing my revision
prepare for my final exam
i may not be blogging so often
i think i should pack away my laptop
but, i only say nia~
i wont treat myself so bad 1..
i really love myself
cant stop online for a day
i really in severe addiction
i will feel uncomfortable if i cant online
then i will keep going outside
here and there
unless i was in holiday at anywhere else

that's all
write next time
again...

happy brithday to Tzi Yun!!
hope u happy always and stay pretty

29/4/09 11pm

0 Comments: